As the premier representative for the cattle industry, ICA works hard to provide an effective legislative voice for farmers, ranchers, and cow/calf producers. For more information, call or come by the office at 512-620-0162, 220 W. San Antonio St., Lockhart, TX. You may also complete the membership application and mail in or fax to 512-620-0610.
ICA Membership Levels:
(Enrolled in College) $20.00
(18 and under) $20.00
Your ICA membership includes the following benefits:
- Membership Benefits Include:
- Wrangler – General Member Benefits
- Rancher – General Member Benefits, ICA Gate Sign
- Round Up – General Member Benefits, ICA Gate Sign, Cap
- Cattle Boss – General Member Benefits, ICA Gate Sign, Cap, Special ICA Gift
- Extra Hand – General Member Benefits, ICA Gate Sign, Cap, Special ICA Gifts
- Top Hand – General Member Benefits, ICA Gate Sign, Cap, Special ICA Gifts
- Junior/Collegiate – General Member Benefits, T-shirts (Please include your shirt size on the membership application)
- Access to ICA’s Endorsed Comprehensive Major Medical Health Insurance Program, Medicare Supplement Insurance and Life Insurance through Larry Windham & Associates.
- Members eligible for John Hancock Group Long Term Care Plan. Eligibility includes group discount. Please call Nicholas Valenti and Bruce Stroup from Platinum Wealth Solutions of Texas at 210-998-5000 for help with your long term care planning. View our website here www.platinumwealthsolutionsoftexas.com.
- Eligibility to apply for Agricultural Workers Mutal Auto Insurance Company, a select risk auto insurance company for good drivers.
- Bi-monthly issues of the Southern Livestock Standard. Once a month this publication includes ICA’s membership publication, “Round-Up Review”, giving up-to-date information on legislative, marketing and educational topics for Texas cattle producers.
- Invitations to attend ICA Legislative Seminars in Austin and Washington, D.C.
- Official ICA membership card and bumper sticker.
- Invitations to participate in ICA’s educational meetings, state conventions, agricultural trade shows and other events during the year.
- Email updates on current issues and hot topics
- Email “call to action” requests on hot topics
- Scholarship Opportunities provided through state and local ICA chapters for junior/collegiate members.
- Commercial Pricing on Ford vehicles and 10% discount on maintenance or repair work at Lockhart Motor Company.
ICA Wrangler members are allowed one delegate vote. All other membership levels will be eligible for two votes with the exception of Junior/Collegiate members, which will not have voting rights. The Rancher membership can include any immediate family combination (husband/wife, father/son, mother/daughter, etc.). All higher-level memberships of $125 or more will be eligible for two votes as well, including Top Hand Members.
ICA is an affiliate of the United States Cattlemen’s Association Board and the Cattlemen’s Beef Promotion & Research Board. As an affiliate, ICA is proud to hold voting seats on each of these boards.